The Institute of Happiness (IOH) is a socially-conscious and research-based think tank that serves to be a thought center for Bhutanese policy and to promote happiness for all of humanity. We are inspired by the Kingdom of Bhutan's philosophy of Gross National Happiness (GNH).
The IOH's objectives are to:
- Study GNH metrics in the context of development practice
- Impart training and skills for aspiring local and national political and policy leaders
- Integrate Bhutanese Buddhist values into business and corporate affairs
- Carry out research in collaboration with higher learning institutions, both in Bhutan and abroad
- Offer analysis and feedback of policy